On April 4, 2018, over 35 business people, academics, and China experts attended the China Business Experts Roundtable in Nashville, hosted by TN-China Network and Lipscomb University College of Business. The panel of below experts traveled from Tennessee, Chicago, Charlotte, and California to answer attendee questions and share their insights:
- Andy Borchers, Professor of Management and Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs in the Lipscomb University College of Business (Moderator)
- Winchell Cheung, Director – MidWest for Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Brian Swanner, Vice President of Customer Service for Damco freight forwarding company
- Tom Forsythe, Executive Vice President for Kyzen, an environmentally friendly cleaning technology company
- John Scannapieco, Shareholder and Co-Leader of Global Business Team at Baker Donelson law firm
- Andrew Wilson, Director of US for Intrepid Sourcing
The panelists and audience members had a lively discussion on a variety of topics related to business with China, including the trade tensions between the US and China and the implications for US businesses. For a more detailed summary of the discussion, visit TNCN Sponsor Indigo Trade Solutions’ blog post about the event.
Thank you to TNCN Members Lipscomb University College of Business and Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce International Business Council for partnering with TNCN on this event! And thank you to our event sponsors, Baker Donelson, Damco, Hong Kong Trade Development Council, and Intrepid Sourcing, for helping to make this event possible! See below for more photos from the event.