Rising Dragon USA in Cleveland, TN, Seeking Full-Time Associate
Chinese-invested spa and hot tub component supplier, Rising Dragon USA in Cleveland, TN, is seeking a Full-Time Associate (office and warehouse combined). Responsibilities include inventory data-entry into the inventory system, and select material handling within the warehouse to move and shift products and build customer orders. Associates are a key component in providing excellent service to Rising Dragon customers and in getting Rising Dragon products to customers.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9AM—5PM, five days a week
- Safety comes first. Follow warehouse inventory management procedure. Rising Dragon is committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means striving for 100% adherence to the rules.
- Office software: Word\Excel inventory data entry.
- Clean Team! Assist with daily housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse and other material handling equipment.
- Ensure paperwork is completed appropriately and handled accurately.
- Eligible for vacation and holiday pay (90 days probation; after that, 5 days paid time off at first year; second year add 5 days more; then every year you get one day additional).
- Opportunities for global business travel and international trading shows.
- Qualify legally to work in the United States.
- Ability to operate a computer/data entry.
- Ability to fluently read, speak, write, and understand English and to perform basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Physical Qualifications:
- Ability to lift approximately up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time.
- Safely operate material handling equipment.
Depends on the experience of the candidate, but starting at $12/hour for candidates with little to no experience, and up to $15/hour for well qualified applicants.
National Custom Printing in Powell Seeking Full-Time Inspector/Rewind Operator and Press Assistant
National Custom Printing is a custom label printing company in Powell, TN, near Knoxville.
The Inspector/Rewind Operator is responsible for inspecting and rewinding finished product from the press.
- Inspect finished labels and rewind into appropriate sized rolls
- Ensure the finished material meets customer’s color standard and check for consistency
- Remove material that has been identified as unusable or that is rejected
- Prepare all finished rolls for shipping department
- Complete applicable checklists upon job completion and finalize quality assurance paperwork
- Assist in any area of the label division or within the company as needed
- A general knowledge of manufacturing and the skills necessary to understand and perform related work routines of some difficulty.
- Ability to distinguish color and identify product non-conformance.
- Ability to operate and perform routine maintenance on rewind equipment, change blades, etc.
- Ability to read, write, and understand simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions and deal with problems involving an occasional change in day-to-day situations.
Required Education: High School or equivalent
Compensation: Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Required Experience: Rewinder – 1 year
Assist press operator with set up and clean up. This includes: mounting plates; pulling material and inks; mixing ink; cleaning plates, pans, rollers, anilox rollers. Press Assistant also helps to unload truck deliveries and put material away in the warehouse. General cleaning will also be required.
An ideal candidate would have fork lift experience and either janitorial or warehouse experience.
Compensation: Based on experience. This is an entry level position, but the right individual could learn how to be a press operator.
Job Type: Full-time