On October 3, 2018, TN-China Network held in Knoxville a China Business Experts Roundtable on the Status of US-China Trade and Investment. Nearly 50 people attended the Roundtable, which was held in partnership with the the University of Tennessee-Knoxville Confucius Institute, Knoxville Chamber of Commerce, and the US Commercial Service.
For a readout of the event, check out the Teknovation blog.
Panelists at the event included:
- Lesley Couch, Principal, Indigo Trade Solutions
- Dr. H. M. Hashemian, President, Analysis and Measurement Services Corporation (AMS)
- Robert Leach, Director, Knoxville-US Export Assistance Center, US Department of Commerce
- Dr. John Lin, Vice President, Innovate Group
- Rick Walker, Vice President, V. Alexander
Dr. Gretchen Neisler, Vice Provost for International Affairs, University of Tennessee-Knoxville, also gave remarks.
Thank you to our event sponsors Indigo Trade Solutions, Innovate Manufacturing, and V. Alexander, as well as our event partners mentioned above for help making this Roundtable possible!
See below and our Facebook page for photos from the event.