Several Chinese companies in Tennessee are now hiring. Please read below for details of the positions.
Cirrus Aircraft – Knoxville/Alcoa
The Cirrus Aircraft Corporation is an aircraft manufacturer that was founded in 1984. The company is headquartered in Duluth, Minnesota, United States, and is now owned by China Aviation Industry General Aircraft (CAIGA). Cirrus recently opened a customer experience “Vision Center” at the Knoxville McGee Tyson Airport.
WYKO Tire Technology – Greenback
WYKO is a tire manufacturing technology company originally started in Dudley, England in 1960 and expanded to Greenback, Tennessee in 1977. In 2011, WYKO became part of MESNAC, based in Qingdao, China.
Global Manufacturing Services – Columbia
Global Manufacturing Services (GMS) is a metals machining company located in Columbia, TN. GMS is a subsidiary of Himile Mechanical Science and Technology based in Shandong, China. GMS manufactures and repairs molds and sidewall plates for most major tire companies, and also supports Himile with sales and service in North America.
SaarGummi Tennessee Inc. – Pulaski
The SaarGummi Group was originally a German company founded in 1947. In June 2011, the SaarGummi Group was taken over by the state-owned Chinese conglomerate CQLT (Chongqing Light Industrie and Textile (Co.) Ltd.), one of the top 500 companies in China, and one of the leading manufacturers of seals for the automotive industry.
- Electrical Electrician 3rd shift
- Quality Engineer
- Mold Technician 2nd shift
- Industrial Electrician 2nd shift
- Production Supervisor 2nd Shift
Triangle Tire USA – Franklin
Triangle Tire USA, established in Franklin, Tennessee, in 2015, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Triangle Tyre Co. Ltd, and is the headquarters for the company’s North Americana operations. In business for 40 years and billed as China’s largest privately owned tire manufacturer, the company offers a complete portfolio of consumer and commercial tires.
- Business Analyst:
Main responsibility is to maintain pricing policy through day-to-day administration of pricing procedures. Essential duties are: set up and maintain market-back pricing database; analyze pricing structure; provide major customers, key markets, and channel pricing analysis to support strategic and tactical decision making; set up and maintain competitive pricing database; publish industry pricing reports; track pricing dynamics; provide pricing promotion report; and serve as key liaison with Triangle Tyre Group factory (Weihai, China) and global marketing team (Shanghai, China) office on pricing and orders-related issues. Additionally, he/she will assist CEO and other senior staff with documentation and communication with China team. He/she also will manage company pricing policy book and pricing programs. His/her other responsibility is to provide analytical support to sales team in contract negotiation and pricing programs.
- Advanced skill in Excel. Experience with database software preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple high-priority requests simultaneously
- Communicates effectively and succinctly with colleagues
- Capacity to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. Proficiency in speaking and writing both languages.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree a plus.
- Complete health, dental and vision insurance
- Sick leave and vacation time
- Support work visa
YAPP USA Automotive Systems, Inc. – Gallatin
YAPP USA Automotive Systems, Inc. is a Tier 1 automotive supplier specializing in design, engineering, and manufacturing of automotive fuel system solutions, using injection-molded and co-extrusion technologies. Parent company YAPP Automotive Parts Co. Ltd. was founded in 1988 in Yangzhou, China.
DunAn Precision – Memphis
DunAn Precision, based in Hangzhou, is one of the premium air conditioning/refrigeration component providers in the world. It owns the largest production base of service valves on the planet. DunAn Precision has a facility in Memphis that manufactures aluminum heat exchangers used in refrigeration and air conditioning.
- Engineering Technician 1
- Quality Inspector
- Brazer Operator
- Micro-Channel Design Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Electrical and Instrumentation Technician
- Production Associate
- Maintenance Technician
- Material Planner
- Engineering Technician
- TI/SAP Technician
- Controls Engineer
- IT Technician
- Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) Coordinator
- Tooling Maintenance Technician
- Brazing Technician
- Administrative Assistant / Translator:
This full-time position is primarily an administrative assistant / translator who will work in the reception office and help with many things including:
- greeting guests
- keeping the lobby and conference rooms neatly arranged
- processing visa applications
- accepting job applications
- doing phone screens
- monitoring our parking areas / issuing warnings
- serving VIP’s
- performing other administrative duties
Applicant must have good English and be fluent in Chinese. $30,000 annual salary, plus $10,000 of free business training, including organizational excellence techniques to help propel the assistant’s career. Interested applicants should email their resume to email@example.com.
MicroPort Orthopedics – Arlington
MicroPort Orthopedics Inc., with its global headquarters in Arlington, Tennessee, is the sixth largest multinational producer of orthopedic products. It is a member of the MicroPort Scientific Corp. family of companies based in Shanghai.
- Sr. Analyst Integrated Business Planning
- Manager, Compliance Training and Policies
- Field Marketing Manager – East
- Senior Manager of Clinical Operations
- Sr. Product Development Engineer
- IT Lead Application Developer Analyst – JDE
- Director, Scientific Affairs
To learn more about the open positions, please visit the MicroPort Orthopedics Careers webpage.