If you are passionate about expanding TN-China business ties and would like more opportunities to learn, sign up to be a TNCN intern! TNCN is currently seeking college student or post-college interns interested in helping to:
- Research about TN-China business and resources for the TNCN Resources Page and Blog
- Write content for the TNCN Blog
- Translate the TNCN website into Chinese (native Chinese speakers only)
- Update the TNCN website
- Create graphic design for fliers and the website
- Other assignments as needed
If you are interested in interning, or if you are an educator interested in setting up an internship program for your students, please email ERowland@TNChinaNetwork.org. Interested applicants please attach to the email your resume and an English writing sample (China-related school writing assignments are sufficient).
Please note that currently all TN-China Network internships are unpaid and require at least a 10-hour commitment per week, though work can be done remotely.