- This event has passed.
China Breakfast Briefing 2018: Trade, Tariffs and U.S.-China Economic Relations – Atlanta
November 30, 2018 @ 7:15 am - 9:30 am ESTFree
HOST: Confucius Institute at Georgia State University, The China Research Center, Georgia2CN, and Atlanta Metro Chamber
DATE: Friday, November 30, 2018
TIME: 7:15 – 9:30 am ET
LOCATION: The Atlanta Metro Chamber, Suite 3400, 191 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
– Thomas Cunningham, Senior Vice President and the Chief Economist for the Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC)
– Scott Ellyson, CEO and Founder of East West Manufacturing
– Dr. Yawei Liu, Director of the China Program, The Carter Center, and Associate Director of the China Research Center
– Stella Xu, Director for Greater China Region Initiatives, Georgia Department of Economic Development
– Bianca Hollander, Tradelane Development Manager, M+R Spedag Group
MODERATED BY: Jacobus Boers, Assistant Dean for International Engagement, Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University
For more info and to register, click here.