As a first-stop resource for Tennessee-China business, TN-China Network (TNCN) provides valuable information and services to the community as well as targeted networking opportunities. For an annual membership fee of $100, you can give back to the community and support TNCN’s mission to promote TN-China trade and investment while also receiving the below valuable TNCN Member benefits.
Annual Individual Member Benefits
Business Insights & Services
- One complimentary ticket to a TNCN event (up to $25 value)
- One-hour complimentary TNCN China Primer, intercultural communication, or other consultation service
Information & Updates
- Access to the TN-China Service Provider Directory (due to be published by early 2017)
- Subscription to the TNCN E-Newsletter
- Name listed on TNCN Members webpage, a TNCN Blog post, and a TNCN E-Newsletter thanking new members
- Priority access to periodic limited-attendance events and meetings, including with delegations from China
Group and Student Discounts
- Organizations and clubs can join TNCN as a group of five members or more for a discounted annual membership fee, with the added benefit that the TNCN Executive Director or another TNCN representative will come speak annually on a topic of your choice at one of your organization/club meetings. To inquire about group membership, please email ERowland@TNChinaNetwork.org.
- Students can receive some TNCN membership benefits for free through their school, if their school has an Educational Institution Membership. If your school is not already an Educational Institution Member, please encourage them to join!
- For students whose schools are not Educational Institution Members, students can become annual members of TNCN at the discounted rate of $50 per year, with the added benefit of a one-hour complimentary China career and job-searching consultation. (Must submit a copy of your student ID with your membership application.)