- This event has passed.
TBA International Law Section Annual Conference: International Investment & Entrepreneurship – Nashville
February 15 @ 12:00 pm - 4:15 pm CST
Organizer: Tennessee Bar Association (TBA) International Law Section
Date: Thursday, February 15, 2018
Registration: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Schedule: 1:00 PM – 4:15 PM
Location: Tennessee Bar Center, Second Floor
For More Info & to Register: Click here.
The conference will consist of three international expert panels with representatives from:
1) Government Perspectives
- Nadia Theodore, Consul General of Canada, Consulate General of Canada (Atlanta)
- James Forde, Economics & Prosperity Officer, Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), British Consulate General (Atlanta)
- Todd Gardenhire, Tennessee Senator Representing District 10 (Chattanooga)
2) Importing & Exporting Perspectives
- Marty Ross, Manager of Purchasing Central Functions at Volkswagen of America, Inc. (Chattanooga)
- Steve Brandon, National Director of Business Development at Oriental Weavers Hospitality Carpet (Chattanooga)
- Billy Hoover, Export Manager of Southern Champion Tray (Chattanooga)
3) Entertainment & Tourism Perspectives
- Dave Pomeroy, President of Nashville Musician Association (Nashville)
- Allen McKendree Palmer, Music producer, songwriter, publisher, performer, and composer of Palmer Global Ink (Nashville)
- Daniel Frazier, Touring Manager (Nashville)
- Ellie Westman Chin, President & CEO at Williamson County Convention & Visitors Bureau (Franklin)
Can’t make it in person? This course is also being offered as webcast. For more information or to register for the webcast, click here.