As a first-stop resource for Tennessee-China business, TN-China Network (TNCN) provides valuable information and services to the community as well as targeted networking opportunities. For an annual corporate membership fee of $500, you can give back to the community and support TNCN’s mission to promote TN-China trade and investment while also receiving the below valuable TNCN Corporate Member benefits accessible to your entire staff.
Annual Corporate Member Benefits
Business Insights & Services
- Discounted tickets for your staff to attend TNCN events
- One-hour complimentary TNCN China Primer, intercultural communication, or other consultation service or staff training ($100 value)
- Ability for your staff to contact TNCN Executive Director as the need arises with questions related to business with China, intercultural communication issues, etc.
Information & Updates
- Full staff access to the TN-China Service Provider Directory (due to be published in 2018)
- Subscription to the TNCN E-Newsletter for any interested staff
- Company name listed on TNCN Members webpage, a TNCN Blog post, and a TNCN E-Newsletter thanking new members
- Priority access for your staff to periodic limited-attendance events and meetings, including with delegations from China and government officials
To inquire about becoming a TNCN Corporate Member, please email ERowland@TNChinaNetwork.org.