[Below list last updated June 29, 2017]
According to TN-China Network research as of June 2017, there are at least 47 companies in Tennessee with investment from greater China (including mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan). For a breakdown of the companies by region in Tennessee, see below.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. – movie theater chain owned by Dalian-based Dalian Wanda Group Co., Ltd., with movie theater locations in many cities across Tennessee
- Carlson Hotels Inc. – owner of hotel chains including Radisson, Country Inns & Suites, and others, with many hotel locations across Tennessee; Carlson Hotels was acquired by Hainan-based HNA Tourism Group in 2016
- MLILY USA – Nantong-based memory foam mattress manufacturer with locations in multiple cities across Tennessee
- TestAmerica Laboratories – environmental testing firm with testing laboratories in Knoxville and Nashville, owned by Nanjing-based JSTI Group
- Cirrus Aircraft – mainland China-owned aircraft manufacturer with customer experience “Vision Center” in Knoxville/Alcoa
- Fiber Innovation Technology (FIT) – Hong Kong-owned specialty synthetic fiber manufacturer in Johnson City
- Footwear Industries of Tennessee (FIT) – Hong Kong-owned footwear manufacturer in Jefferson City
- HDK Industries, Inc. – Hong Kong-owned nonwoven fabrics, laminates, and composites manufacturer in Rogersville
- Innovate Manufacturing – Dongguan-based plastic molding and contract manufacturer in Knoxville
- Innovate Pets – pet treats manufacturer in Loudon with investment from Shenzhen-based Innovate International
- Innovate Tooling – Dongguan-based company specialized in engineering and manufacturing tools and dies for plastic injection molding, blowing molding, and injection stretch blowing molding machines, with a tooling facility in Knoxville
- J&Y Water Division – water treatment company in Knoxville owned by Beijing-based Tri-Tech Holding Inc.
- Key Safety Restraint Systems, Inc. – automotive safety system manufacturer with facility in Knoxville, owned by Ningbo-based Ningbo Joyson Electronic Corp.
- LEACREE Company (USA) – Chengdu-based automotive parts company with distribution warehouse in Knoxville
- Provision Healthcare – Knoxville-based proton radiation therapy cancer treatment company that received a $25 million investment in 2016 from Shenzhen-based Shenzhen Hairong International Medical Development Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Shenzhen Neptunus Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
- Rising Dragon Group – Guangzhou-based manufacturer of spa accessories, billiards products, and LED lights with its US headquarters and a distribution warehouse in Cleveland, TN
- Vericom Global Solutions – cable and rack manufacturer with their Americas headquarters and a warehouse in Knoxville, owned by Ningbo-based manufacturer Ship Group
- Wyko Tire Technology – mainland China-owned (Qingdao) tire production tooling equipment manufacturer in Greenback
- Yanfeng US Automotive Interior Systems – Shanghai-based automotive interiors manufacturer in Chattanooga
- Aier (U.S.A.) International Holdings Inc. – Changsha-based eye hospital chain with its first US eye clinic and US headquarters in Nashville
- Copperweld Bimetallics LLC – Beijing-based bimetallic wire manufacturer with its American headquarters in Brentwood and a manufacturing facility in Fayetteville
- Global Manufacturing Services, Inc. – mainland China-owned (Shandong province) tire mold manufacturer in Columbia
- KHS America – Taiwan-based manufacturer and distributor of musical instruments with its US headquarters and warehouse in Mt. Juliet (near Nashville)
- Minth Group Ltd. – Ningbo-based manufacturer of structural body, trim, and decorative automotive parts with a manufacturing facility and distribution warehouse in Lewisburg
- Naxos of America Inc. – Hong Kong-based classical music distributor with its American headquarters in Franklin
- Quanta Computer Nashville – Taiwan-based notebook computer manufacturer with a notebook service and repair center and a server assembly facility in La Vergne (near Nashville)
- SaarGummi Tennessee Inc. – mainland China-owned (Chongqing) automotive door and window seals manufacturer in Pulaski
- Saia-Burgess Automotive Actuators, Inc. – manufacturer of climate control and other automotive components in Springfield – subsidiary of Hong Kong-based Johnson Electric
- Seyi-America Inc. – Taiwan-based stamping press manufacturer with a sales, service, and parts office in Tullahoma
- Sinbon Technologies Tennessee, LLC – Taiwan-based electronic component integration design and manufacturing company with a warehouse in Cumberland City
- Sinomax USA – Hong Kong-based foam products manufacturer in La Vergne (near Nashville)
- Stamtech, Inc. – Taiwan-based metal stamping press manufacturer with a sales, service, logistics, and assembly facility in Manchester
- Triangle Tire USA – Weihai-based tire manufacturer establishing its North American headquarters in Franklin
- TTI Floor Care North America – Hong Kong-based floor care products manufacturer with manufacturing, assembly, distribution, and call center operations in Cookeville
- TWB Company – manufacturer of tailor welded automotive products with operations in Smyrna and Antioch (near Nashville) – joint venture of Worthington Industries and Wuhan Iron and Steel Company in Wuhan, China
- Wei-Chuan USA – Taiwan-owned food manufacturing and distribution company with a manufacturing facility in Murfreesboro
- Wonder Porcelain Group – Dongguan-based porcelain tile company building their first US manufacturing facility in Lebanon
- YAPP USA Automotive Systems, Inc. – mainland China-owned (Yangzhou) automotive fuel tank manufacturer in Gallatin
- China Manufacturers Alliance – tire company with warehouse and distribution center in Memphis – subsidiary of Double Coin Holdings based in Shanghai
- DunAn Precision Manufacturing, Inc. – Hangzhou-based manufacturer manufacturing aluminum heat exchangers used in refrigeration and air conditioning in Memphis
- Advanced Services, Inc. (ASI) – customer service call center company headquartered in Memphis; a wholly owned subsidiary of GE Appliances, which is owned by Qingdao-based Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd.
- MicroPort Orthopedics – Shanghai-based hip and knee implant device manufacturer in Arlington
- Monogram Refrigeration LLC – refrigerator manufacturer in Selmer; a wholly owned subsidiary of GE Appliances, which is owned by Qingdao-based Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd.
- Sentury Tire Americas – Qingdao-based tire manufacturer with a warehouse and distribution facility in Memphis
- Sharp Electronics Corporation – consumer electronics company with a facility in Memphis, owned by Taiwan-based Foxconn Technology Group (also known as Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.)
- Transfuels LLC (operating as Blu. LNG) – Joint venture between ENN Group, a mainland China-based (Hebei province) company, and the Utah company CH4 Energy Corp, with Blu. liquefied natural gas filling stations in Memphis
- Yang Ming (America) Corporation – Taiwan-based freight shipping services company in Memphis
Companies listed on this page are for informational purposes only and are not necessarily endorsed by TN-China Network.