Through TNCN Events, Tennesseans learn about doing business with China, share best practices, and connect with potential business partners and service providers
TNCN hosts a variety of educational and networking events across Tennessee, often in partnership with other relevant organizations and companies.
Examples of some events include:
- General as well as industry-specific trainings and panel discussions on doing business with China
- Site visits and speaker events highlighting specific companies that do business with China and Chinese companies that do business with Tennessee
- Speaker events on the Chinese business environment and the latest policy developments
- Social networking events and happy hours
- Meetings and events with government and business delegations from China (Sometimes attendance at delegation meetings is limited to TNCN Sponsors. To learn more about becoming a Sponsor, visit our Become a TNCN Sponsor page.)
Through these events, Tennesseans learn about doing business with China, share best practices, and connect with potential business partners and service providers that can help them achieve their business objectives related to China.
To view upcoming events, visit our Events Calendar and the Upcoming Events page. To see past events, visit our Previous Events page. To look at photos from past events, visit the TNCN Blog “Photos” category page.
To learn about sponsoring events, visit our Become a TNCN Sponsor page.